Tuesday, October 7, 2008

rumor has it

Usually, I do not listen to rumors but ...with aol closing our journals..I am starting to listen to the rumblings that AOL will be closing the doors completely with the beginning of the new year...so, I am changing my email over to a gmail account. It will be the same except it won't be at @aol.com ...........

I was upset with the closing of the journals and I had thought of bringing my journal over here but I decided not to. Sometimes change is a good thing. Without change we stagnate and don't grow. Change can be a good thing!!! I am embracing this change as a wonderful thing

4 comments:

Amanda said...

((((((((((((((HUGSTOYOU)))))))))))))))))Change is a good thing,I am not bringing my Journal over to my Bog,for one thing I dont know how and I know I will get alot of wonderful comments from wonderful people like you.Do you think I should change my aol account?I would have to talk to my Dad.Its His acount.Have a nice night.

Kathy said...

Me too. I'm embracing the change as an opportunity to grow ... and to meet new friends. Uh. Like you!!!

Thanks for stopping by.

Melissa said...

Becky, You're so sweet to remind that tomorrow is the 8th! I loved it! Now that's what I call a friend! Bless your heart! I did call the number tonight and the trial has been cancelled. They said they would send a letter when we needed to report again. And I faxed my letter of explanation to the judge explaining why I didn't show up for jury duty. So far no one has come a knockin' on my door! lol

Thanks again, it gave me the warm fuzzies and a chuckle as well!

Kelly said...

really? They are closing AOL up completely? Hmmm...yes change can be good. Just takes some getting used to and before you know it, it will be like we were always here. :) Kelly