Friday, October 3, 2008

Henny Penny, the sky is falling

I wish I had tome to go over to aol and back up my journal and save it. But I don't. I have almost 5 years worth of a journal over there and I have about 5 minutes worth of free time.
I need to head out to a Dr appointment soon but befoer I do that I must rake up some acorns because the sky is falling, Henny Penny. Yesterday, an acorn hit a grandomother on the head as she was waiting to pickup her granddaughter at the pre-school at our church which is right across the parking lot. The preschool teachers are afraind a child is going to be hurt by the falling acorns...and they would like us to try to stop them from falling ( huh?) and to keep them swept up. I feel the sky must be falling, Henny Penny

3 comments:

Rjet33 said...

Dang! Those must be some big ol' acorns! They grow about the size of a dime, maybe a nickel here in the deep south. Yours sound like they might be softball size. Hee...Have a great weekend!~

Blessings!~

Susan

Lisa said...

So great to find you here with us Becky!!!!!! I am out of touch and haven't been journaling much these past few weeks and then I came back to find us all losing our journal spot and migrating to here. It is wonderful that everyone seems to be going to one place. It will take some getting used to. Your new journal looks awesome!!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Hey there : )
You are shopping on line or in-store? which would you prefer? just wondering lol.. i like in-store only because i don't really like expecting it to come!
Thanks
Ava