Saturday, October 11, 2008

6 unexpected tings about me....

I was tagged...and so here I go


1. I do not like chocolate....unless it is a Reese's peanut butter cup

2. I do not like hotdogs..no way no how....

3. when there are stinky smells in our bedroom, the dog always gets blamed....it is always his fault, unless it is the husbands

4. when my youngest brother was a baby, I used to dress him in my doll clothes and pretend I finally got a baby sister

5. I had my children believing that on Veterans day. they had to give me a gift because I was a Veteran. Then one of them got smart and asked a teacher if that was true.

6. I hate to put away clean laundry....and if I can get someone else to do it, I am a happy person....

I tag anyone else who wants to tell us unexpected things about them,......

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I hate to put clean laundry away too. Love doing it, but hate putting it away.

SHAYS PLACE said...

you dont like chocolate? ohhhhh nooooo. lol
shay.

Kindyland said...

Ha...my daughter used to dress Bradley up in girl dresses too. The worrisome thing, he seems to now do it on his own, lol. And the dog -- poor thing, yep -- get blamed for everything!