Monday, October 13, 2008

lumps in boobs

16 year old daughters just should not have to worry about lumps in boobs.....Teen felt a lump and we went to the DR who thinks it most likely is a cystand also felt another one...and said it is unusual for a teen to have anything but cysts and lumpy breasts, especially if there is more than one lump....

but we go for a sonogram on Thursday just to be sure....Dr said a mammo is probably not a good thing since teens have dense breasts and the sonogram should tell more...so...we wait til we get results....

And so I tell Teen...Don't worry, I am sure nothing is wrong....
and in private, I am chewing my fingers to nubs

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I bet its just cysts. She is so young and still developing. You be sure to keep us posted, but dont worry so much, worrying never did anybody any good. Wait and see. Hugs, Kelly

Linda :) said...

Special thoughts....