Monday, November 3, 2008

men

There is one thing, that if you are not a sick child, you should never ever interrupt...and that my dear friends is my sleep. Last night, I fell asleep with the TV on. I was blissfully slumbering when Ern woke up and took the dog out... I kinda noticed but that did not wake me up....the dog got back on the bed, I noticed that but it did not wake me up....what woke me up was Ern changing the channel of the TV to a sports channel.....please do not expect me to be all smiles and happy when you wake me up in the middle of the night by changing the channel to sports and I hear some loud man screaming SCORE... then within 5 minutes Ern is snoring next to me and I was wide awake but still very tired...and I didn't fall back to sleep until after 5AM....and he wondered why I didn't want to get up at 6 with the kids.....
I am still trying to figure out how he can fall asleep so quickly after being awake like that in the middle of the night.....

2 comments:

Kelly said...

THANKYOU! I want to know why mens channels have to be so obnoxious and loud! I hate that so bad, and I have been right where you were, pissed off, and usually it makes me jump out of my skin too, out of a deep sleep! What to do, can't live with em, can't kill em...lol.

Rjet33 said...

AMEN, SISTA! I GOT ONE JUST LIKE HIM AND WHEN HE WAKES ME UP, I CAN'T GO BACK TO SLEEP EITHER! MEN!~

BLESSINGS!~

SUSAN