Saturday, September 4, 2010

September 3, 2010



Son,14 and 9th grade...DQ,15 and 10th grade




Son....Woke me up the night before school to have a stain removed from this shirt...and then got up in the morning before me to shower and put on deodorant 2 times....yup, there is a girl he likes. I asked him who she is but he said he won't tell me because he doesn't want me to embarrass him on Facebook...who me? ever embarass any of my kids?




DQ ...yes here is the Drama Queen....you can't see but we streaked her hair, she hated it and wanted me to do it again but...I refused since we "permed" ( straightened with chemicals) her hair, then dyed it midnight black and then put in streaks. I told her she might go bald! she was so thrilled we didn't change it because her "peeps" told her they liked it!


Waiting for the bus....I think she stands too close to the road...but you know, I am the Mom and what do I know? LOL


No comments: