Saturday, September 25, 2010

More brother update

Teen has been talking with her brother. The latest from the brother,M, is that he was stabbed on his way home Monday night. According to him, he had nothing to do with it. do I believe that? not so much. does Teen believe it? "My brother would never lie to me" M and the other siblings that live with him, would like Teen to go and visit them. I suggested a neutral spot, but Teen says they do not own a car. I am sorry but that is not my problem. years ago, when we did go and visit...We went to them to visit. We always made the effort to ensure they got to visit and tak on the phone. They were the ones who would disappear for months and then call out of the blue and expect things to be the same. the end of the conversation is that if they want to see her, they will see her in a neutral place with both Hubby and me in attendance....