Thursday, December 4, 2008

oh....I felt shaggy and looking skunky



oh, it had been a while since I had scheduled time to get my hair done...so, not only was I feeling a bit shaggy...I had that 2 toned hair that I cannot stand to see in other people. Serves me right for thinking bad thoughts about other women who do not keep up with their hair. I really hate it when women ( ok, you men that do it too) color thier hair and don't keep up with it! I finally had a day off from work where I had a whole day that I could do what I needed to do... I called my shop, where I massage, and scheduled a color and a cut....



Before












after














and it never looks quite the same when I do it but it does look a lot better than the before pics!!!













7 comments:

Janis said...

Your hair looks great! It's been over a year since I've made it to the coloring chair! :)

Janis
PS Your apple pie looks like it belongs in a magazine! It was beautiful! :)

Lynne said...

LOL, at first I thought it was just the first two pictures and I was thinking it did not look different. Well duhhhhhh, then I saw the others. Very nice do! I think it looks cute.

Linda :) said...

Very Nice!!!
Enjoy the weekend!

BlueRidge Boomer said...

Around here it's every 4 weeks without fail....or the kids are begging me to do SOMETHING!!! Looks great!!

Rjet33 said...

Looks great! I'm so envious. My hair is in dire need of coloring and a cut!

Merry Christmas!~

Susan

Shelly said...

OMGosh, super cute hair do!!! I love it!!!! : )

Christy said...

Looks great!