Tuesday, February 17, 2009

when I don't feel well, I just want to be left alone to sleep and just rest...don't bother me!! When one of the kids is also home with me , and they don't feel well, it drives me nuts when they have to tell me every 5 seconds that they don't feel well. I know they don't feel well. I don't feel well either. You don't see me bothering them every 5 minutes to tell them I don't feel well.
What do they want me to do? Go suck a cough drop if your throat hurts? You don't like the taste of this kimd, then try the other kind? You don't like that kind? I am sorry , we don't have any others here. Your hungry? Make some chicken noodle soup. You want ramen? then make the ramen. You don't like beef ramen? Well, I am sorry but I am not going out when I called into work for running a 102 fever...
I think next time I am sick I should just go into work, I might get more rest there!!

6 comments:

Lynne said...

LOL, I hear you. Hang in there, and hope you feel better soon! God Bless!

Missie said...

Us moms don't get time to be sick! LOL

Feel better soon.

Kelly said...

I hope you get well really soon. I hate being sick, seems like the whole fabric of time and space falls apart around here when I get sick...lol.

Linda :) said...

I hope everyone is feeling better soon... :)

Anonymous said...

I hope you are feeling better now. Maybe you should have a sick room....bolt the door, but make sure there is chocolate in there.
~Mary

Loida of the 2L3B's said...

The challenge of being a MOM.. They thought that we are super humans that we are only here to look after them and when it's our time for some help, they think we're tough enough to tough things out.

keep it up my friend, things will gonna be alright..