Saturday, October 6, 2007

FREE FREE GIVE ME FREE

I am sitting here ejoying my free sample of Folger's Vanilla Biscotti coffee...yummo!!!I joined a Yahoo group that sends links to places to have freebies sent to you...love it and am stocking up on Stocking stuffers...never too late for that! FreebieCafe : Freebies free stuff samples sweeps fun Walmart even sends you freebies.... http://walmart.triaddigital.com/Free-Samples.aspx do you ever miss your favorite tv show??? Free TV Guides for Television Listings, Shows, Schedules & Channels - MeeVee.com As the season goes on, they will probably add shows. I loved Hell's Kitchen and when I missed an episode, I would go here to catch up.....I love finding out new places to go and see/find things for free....My kids tell me I am the Queen of Cheap!

3 comments:

Diane J Standiford said...

Did you know you can get free "information" calls?
1-800-411-free
Have to hear ads, but FREE

BRAINCHEESE said...

As I tell my friends, I may be Free, but I'm not Cheap! They just look at me trying to figure out did I mean to screw that up or not?!?

Linda D. in Seattle

EMAW said...

Hiya I moved here too though I ll probably not stay its not even loading videos!!!!!! and its not private. !!! it says it is but if you havea blog on blogger you can get in any blog. I made a fake name to try it out nad it worked